-My Home Page- - Human Resource Management- - Management Information System-

Monday, June 22, 2009

Reflections on my first day...

From the description of subject alone, Management Information System, I was really thinking that it was all about the creating systems in the industry just like of what others company had. To my surprise, I was merely wrong because the propriety of my whole thought was only as simple as making a hello program using JAVA program. Then, after meeting our facilitator, I learned that in order to finish this subject alone I should broaden my mind about what the world really needs using this subject.

While sitting on our room that day, June 18 this year 2009, I was wondering what does Sir Gamboa wants us to figure out regarding the equations he made about MIS. I really wanted to answer anything that time but all the ideas I had in my mind was not sufficient to clear the baffling things he is discussing. After that, when I reach home, I hurriedly look out for the meaning of MIS then there I found this single word in a definition which says its a "DISCIPLINE". Why have that word didn't come out that time when I was sitting on our class and searching for a possible answer. Maybe it would help, I guess (Hahaha, actually I'm not sure).

To conclude, I think Managerial Information System is a discipline which will help us in communicating with IT or Software + Hardware according to Sir Gamboa (hope so I am right, hahahaha).

0 comments:

Post a Comment